Since I failed miserably in keeping the blog up-to-date, here is some of our last days of summer in pictures.
We took the boys to their 2nd movie, to see Planes in 3D. They loved it and so did me and Jamie. We also joined my mother-in-law and nephew for an afternoon of bowling. The kids had a difficult time waiting their turn but had so much fun pushing the bowling ball down the slope into the alley. We also got 2 new puppies... brother and sister English Springer Spaniels whom we named Birdie (girl) and Bogey (boy). The boys love their 'puddy dogs' as Collier calls them and they are now BIG puppies that are 3 1/2 months old. We love our new fur balls. I had actually forgotten how much I enjoy being a dog owner and have really enjoyed loving on and playing with our new babies. For now, they are inside at night but spend the day in the backyard. When we get moved, they will be outside dogs. Now that I have kids, I just can't handle the shedding and dander that dogs bring inside. I'm not sure WHY it didn't bother me before kids but the amount of fur I sweep up around their crates each day grosses me out. And they only SLEEP inside. We went on a few play dates with friends to the movies and to visit UNA's gorgeous campus and see the lions. And right before school started back, our children's department at church hosted a back to school bash at the Splash Pad at Gattman Park.
We really did have a fun, busy, memorable summer!















No comments:
Post a Comment