Day at the Zoo
This past weekend, my mom, sis, Noah and I went to B'ham to visit with my grandparents and my aunt Carol and cousins. On Saturday afternoon, my mom and Carol had to take care of some errands for my g-parents, so Lindsay, Noah and I went to the zoo. It turned out to be warmer than I thought and Noah was pretty hot and fussy at times. However, we had a good time and I feel like it was a good experience for Noah. Here are a few pictures from the day...
4 comments:
How fun!
It looks like you guys had fun! He is getting so big. I hope he and the boys can play soon.
How Fun!!! He is such a doll!!
FUN FUN!! I'm going home for Easter this weekend and we were actually thinking of taking Lily to the zoo!! Your pics have inspired me!! ; )
Post a Comment