Noah began crawling on his own yesterday! He did it several times, going a few feet each time, but I didn't want to get myself too excited because you never know... it could be something that he does once and then doesn't do for another month... however, today he crawled AGAIN and this time, he did even better than yesterday AND I got it on video. In fact, as I type this, he has crawled over to our fireplace and keeps opening the screen to try to get into it... looks like its time to baby-proof!!! As silly as it sounds, I pass the baby-proof gear at stores and have prayed for the day when I can buy them for our house. I don't know if I've ever been SO HAPPY, SO PROUD and SO GRATEFUL! It makes EVERYTHING that we have done SOOO worth it! I just keep thanking God over and over and over...
This is SO HUGE because all of his Physical Therapists have said the only way to get him walking independently is to strengthen the trunk muscles by crawling! Speech delays are also correlated with weak muscles/trunk so hopefully, this is what he needs to really get him taking off!
We'll here's the video... ENJOY!
4 comments:
Look at him GO! Great job Noah!!
Wow! That is definitley something to get excited about. You better baby proof soon. Before you know it he will be crawling faster than you can keep up with!!!
YAY Noah! So exciting!
This is so great! I'm glad that you all continue to get good news about Noah!
Post a Comment