Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Birthday Bets...

Tonight while watching the Alabama / South Carolina game, we all placed 'bets' as to when Collier would arrive. For some reason, everyone thinks I'll go into labor before my scheduled C-section on the 28th. Here's everyone's guesses:

Lindsay ... October 20, 2010 (because she likes the date 10/20/10 and it's her off day:)

Jamie ... October 21, 2010

Derrick ... October 24, 2010

Me ... October 25, 2010

Dad ... October 26, 2010

We'll see who's right... or if we're all wrong. Heck, he very well could make us wait until the 28th.

Last night, Jamie looked at my belly (and how low it is now that Collier's dropped) and he said, "I think you're going to have him next week!" This morning, I called him while he was on the golf course and he immediately called me back thinking my water had broke! He's so funny! He is SO eager for Collier to be here. It's funny, the difference in his excitement this time around. With Noah, neither of us knew what to expect and even though we were both very excited, we were also pretty dang nervous about becoming parents. This time around, it's 100% pure excitement! Jamie talks all the time about how he can't wait for him to get here. It's pretty sweet! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

YaY Whitney! You're almost there, and I bet you just can't wait to meet that sweet baby boy! I have a feeling the little guy will make you wait 'til the 28th! ;)