Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 Month Pictures

We had Collier's 3 month pictures taken 2 weeks ago with Captured Studios and I'm so in love with them! I have always stressed whenever I take Noah to get his pictures made because you sometimes have to work to get a smile out of him, however, Collier is my smiley baby. He'll talk and smile to anyone that gives him the slightest of attention so I wasn't worried about how he'd do. However, he wasn't quite as cooperative as I assumed he'd be. He was a little camera shy and really just wanted me to hold him! Regardless, they still got some great shots. I can't wait for his 6 month session!









Photobucket

4 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Those are great pictures. He is so stinkin' cute!!!

Melissa Clark said...

Collier's pics are so cute! He is so happy. We had our family pictures (dogs and all) made at Captured in December. I should be getting my order in a few weeks. I'm so excited! They really do a great job.

The Montgomery Family said...

Those are GREAT!! He is such a cutie!!

Nina Long said...

Just Precious!!! He is a doll!!