Spring is my favorite season so I was so excited to let Captured Studios take Easter pictures of the boys a couple of weekends ago! The weather was PERFECT and they both did so well. These are my sneak peeks and I can't wait to see the rest! I can't get over how old Noah looks in these pictures. My little boy is turning 4 in about 6 weeks and it just BLOWS my mind! {sigh...} Anyways, Captured Studios had baby chicks at the photo session and the boys both loved watching the chicks hop all over the place. At one point, they had Collier lying on his belly on a blanket and the chicks just swarmed him; one jumped on his back and another got right in his face and before we could do anything, it pecked him in the eye! Luckily, he shut his eye in time (at least, I think... he did have a tiny little red spot on his eyeball but it went away the next day). Of course, it scared him and he started crying for a little bit. After he calmed down and we knew he was okay, it was slightly funny because just HOW many people can say they've been pecked in the eye by a chicken? Now Collier can!



2 comments:
Those pictures are precious!!!
GREAT PICS! and I LOVED the Tulips in Holland post! It was wonderful!
Post a Comment