Do you feel like when your kids get sick, it's YOUR fault? Like you're the one that exposed them to the illness? Even though I know that's not entirely the case, I do feel that way... especially with Collier, since he's still a baby. Despite the fact that I have done as much as I can to keep my boys out of the public since our bout with RSV, some nasty, sickly germs have still managed to infiltrate my home. Collier woke up on St. Patty's Day with YET ANOTHER cold. He's congested, coughing, sneezing and crying because he feels terrible. I guess I should be grateful that it's nothing worse... but GEEZ! Two colds, an ear infection and RSV/brochiolitis since December?! This is nuts! I know there are far worse things going on the in the world around us but I sure would like a teeny-tiny break for longer than just a few weeks. We've literally bounced from one thing to the next... from him getting sick in December, to Dad's cancer diagnosis/beginning chemo in January, to RSV in February, and now another sickness. I'm ready for life to ease up on the gas just a tad bit...for my sanity! On the up side, Collier should be building quite the immune system in little body. So needless to say, our St. Patty's Day was spent indoors, despite the GORGEOUS warm weather and the least of my worries were wearing green to avoid getting pinched. I hope your St. Patrick's Day brought better luck than ours did!

Collier sleeping in his carseat to keep his head elevated

Poor baby cuddling with his blanket
No comments:
Post a Comment