Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pearly whites

Collier's little tooth has come through enough where's it's visible when he laughs soooo... here's a picture of my little one's first tooth!


See? There it is front & center on the very top!  Kind of odd to have just one tooth and on top, but still really cute no matter where it is. :)

In just two days, we have made some big changes around here.  Collier is completely OFF formula, bottles and baby food!  Hallelujah!  We were at the end of a container of formula and I decided I just didn't want to buy another thing of it, especially since he likes milk and is tolerating it just fine.  So as of yesterday, he's now eating real food like the rest of us.  While it's much easier than giving 4 bottles and 3 meals of baby food each day, it is MUCH messier.  He prefers to feed himself so (if it's something that you don't need a spoon for) I just dump it on the highchair tray and let him go to town and he LOVES it.  Today's menu consisted of oatmeal and milk (breakfast), macaroni-n-cheese, carrots and peas with juice (lunch), mini strawberry fig newtons bites and milk (snack) and crackers, cheese, little pieces of turkey sandwich meat, pears and milk (dinner). 

1 comment:

The Gists said...

Cute little tooth! Love the picture, and YAY no more formula! I can't wait for that day.