Monday, November 14, 2011
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
It was that time again... Girls Weekend! I LOVE when we all get together and just wish we could do it even more often than we do. I am so glad that we have all remained such good friends despite distance, children and all the other activities that take over life after college. We all met up for dinner at our favorite spot, Sweet Magnolia Cafe, which of course did not disappoint. Their food is absolutely delicious! We also celebrated Amanda's birthday by surprising her with a Red Velvet Cupcake, complete with a little candle and a rendition of the Happy Birthday song. After dinner, we all reconvened at Melissa's house for our own little slumber party: pillow fights, junk food, girl talk and a bra freezing pranks. Okay, well we didn't have the pillow fights or bra freezing but we did have an amazing time. I appreciate that even though I've known these girls for 10+ years now, I still learn new things about each of them, which makes me appreciate them each even more. I love that we are all so comfortable with one another we can share what ever is on our minds and don't have to worry about judgement. We can get advice, sympathy, and encouragement from one another yet we also celebrate eachother's blessings as though they are our own. I'm glad that God has surrounded me with an amazing group of friends to go through life with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the pictures AND you girls! Can't wait to join in on the fun next year!!
Post a Comment