{Noah and Carol, my mom's twin sis}
{Ha! You mom's understand what it's like trying to get 2 to sit still for a picture}
{Me and Lindsay, 28 weeks preggo}
June 27th is my sister's birthday and 4 days later on July 1st is her husband, Derrick's birthday. To celebrate, we all went to dinner then enjoyed a delicious Beth Ledbetter cake at my house. Since Lindsay is 7 months pregnant during this terribly hot summer, I gifted her with a hot stone pedicure, which she (and her poor swollen feet) were happy to receive.
A few weeks ago, several of Lindsay's best friends and I hosted a baby shower for her and baby Harper. She received so many adorable outfits, some of the practical items such as diapers/wipes/lotions/bath wash and even some of the must-have's such as her swing and a diaper genie. Have I mentioned just how excited I am to meet my sweet little niece in August?!? I absolutely CAN'T WAIT! In fact, I think I'm probably as excited as my sister is... and every Wednesday I send her a text saying "Happy (insert appropriate week #) Week!" or in the case of this week, "Happy 32nd Week!" It's such an exciting, special time and I couldn't be happier for her and Derrick. I am over the top thrilled that it's a baby girl and can't wait to love, snuggle and spoil this precious baby. I am even excited to stay the night to take on the nightshift rocking and feeding baby Harper! Oh and the clothes... it is so much fun getting to buy all the precious pink and purple frilly, smocked outfits. She has a few more showers coming up later this month then the countdown for Harper's arrival IS ON. Yeah, I'm just a tad bit excited about this little girl getting here!
{all of her friends in attendance}
{Lindsay and the hostesses}







1 comment:
I love this post! I love all the pictures!! Noah and your mom just looking at each other is so precious! I love everything for Baby Harper's shower. Just precious!!
Post a Comment