'Tis the season... for parties! I LOVE all the activities that accompany the Christmas season, including the Christmas parties. Unfortunately, last weekend, I was under the weather and I missed 2 parties but we made up for this week! Collier's Christmas party at preschool was on Thursday, so I joined him and his little buddies for the fun.
.JPG)
.JPG)
This Friday was Noah's last day of school before Winter Break, so Jamie kept Collier and I loved getting some one on one time with my oldest buddy at his school. They had Pajama Day and the whole school watched the Polar Express. Then they had lunch and lots of sugary sweets. Noah was SO excited to have me join him at school and I enjoyed it equally! My favorite thing of all was the sweet gift that his teacher had been working on with the kids... a canvas with Noah's handprints forming a Christmas tree. Noah's school (as well as the other school's in the school district) have an adoptive grandparent program where elderly can volunteer to help out in the classroom. This is Noah and his school "PawPaw." They are BIG buddies! PawPaw is a really special man and I enjoyed getting to know him better on Friday. It's obvious that he cares deeply for Noah, as well as the other kids in his class.
We also took the boys to see Santa this week. Noah loved him while Collier was terrified... as in screaming bloody murder. What a role reversal from last year, when Noah was weary of him and Collier liked him. Maybe one year both boys will be on the same page with their feelings towards the big guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment