
The next day, we lounged around drinking coffee, doing manicures and just enjoying one another's company. The three of us went to the Summit for lunch and a little shopping, where we met up with Amanda and Becca later that afternoon and then Chenequa met us back at Mari's house where we had set up a surprise baby shower for Sonia. Baby girl Montgomery (coming this summer) got some precious new things and we can't wait to meet her! That evening we all went out for a delicious dinner and then went next door to listen to a band that was playing. Unfortunately, two of the girls from our group weren't able to join us for the weekend. We missed them but still had a great time seeing those that could be there! I'm so thankful for these long-lasting friendships and know how rare it is to remain close with a group of 7 friends for over 10 years, despite (19) children between us all and the 100's of miles that seperate us. I'm so grateful that we all make an effort to get together regularly and I love them all dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment