Monday, May 18, 2009

Before & After Pics of our Home Renovations

We are finally finished with our house! And it only took from November to May (no sarcasm intended). Jamie's been spending quite a bit of time working in the yard to get it looking good. But for the most part, the inside is complete. I've posted a few pics as we've progressed but here is the final product ... I didn't take too many pics of the downstairs b/c one room has workout equipment in it and the bedroom is completely empty. Here are the before and after pictures... this is for you Sonia! :)

FOYER


DEN


BREAKFAST ROOM

NOAH'S BEDROOM

(you can see where this was a den that connected to the kitchen; we added a wall, a closet, and sheet-rocked over the fireplace, to make it a bedroom for Noah)

NOAH'S BATHROOM

(LOTS o' changes...)


MASTER BEDROOM

(we enlarged the closet to create his/her's)


MASTER BATHROOM

(new countertops, etc)


GUEST BEDROOM


JAMIE'S FOOTBALL ROOM DOWNSTAIRS


DECK THAT WE ADDED
JAMIE'S FAVORITE "RENOVATION"

2 comments:

The Montgomery Family said...

I LOVE it Whitney! Thanks for sharing :) Can't wait to see it in July! Love you!

"Allie Play" said...

love your house. I have been looking for some barstools. Where did you get yours? Tashia