Noah and this little baby will be right at 3 1/2 years apart so I think that's a pretty good age difference. I keep telling Noah that now he has a deadline for when he has to start walking... that boy's gotta be walking by November or I might have to get my mom to move in with us! :) I'm sure some of ya'll might think I'm a little crazy however, Jamie and I had initially planned on our kids being 3 years apart. Plus in talking with other parents of special needs kids, they've told me that the BEST thing is to have another because it helps you to refocus some of your thoughts/energy. Instead of being 110% consumed with Noah, I'll have something else to help occupy my time and attention. I honestly think having a sibling will be a very good thing for Noah. Plus, I feel very confident that he'll begin walking by the end of the summer (I really really want him to be able to walk down the aisle as Lindsay's ringbearer). And yes, I will be very pregnant for Lindsay's end of the summer/beginning of fall wedding. HA! Now, that's going to be a HOOT!
So far, I've had very little nausea. In fact, it's happened only twice this week and it's been really brief. With Noah, I had some nausea but I only got sick once, however, I don't remember exactly during which week it started. Dr. Keith told me today that it's a good sign that I haven't had any because by this point, if it hasn't started, then it probably won't. Hallelejuah! I've been exhausted and early on I had some major headaches... but I'm thinking that was because I was trying to cut back on the caffeine. But other than that, I'm feeling good. I feel pretty grateful that I'm feeling good, because several of my pregnant friends dealt with a lot of nausea and my poor mom threw up from week 6 to week 20 every day ALL day... Lindsay should be thankful that she's even here! :) So I definitely have NOTHING to complain about! I would be oh-so grateful if you guys would just keep us in your prayers, for a healthy baby, a drama-free pregnancy/delivery and for my little man to get to walking ASAP! We've got alot going on in 2010 and our family has truly been blessed... come Christmas, we'll have 2 new members in the Powell household, Derrick and baby Brink!
6 comments:
This post makes me so happy! So excited to experience this time with you guys!
Ditto on Chenequa's comment! I am SO EXCITED for ya'll!!! Love you!
Congrats to y'all! We have the "three years , 4 months" difference & love it. There are ups & downs to all age differences, but I am enjoying them being small together. They actually play better together than I ever thought they would & L. is so patient. I hope all goes grand!
YAY!! What wonderful news!! I'm soooo very excited for you guys!
Congrats to the Brinks! This news has made my night. I'm so happy for your family.
Yay! How exciting :) Thats such wonderful news I know you guys are thrilled!
Post a Comment