Thursday, March 25, 2010
Jinx!
I TOTALLY jinxed myself by posting about how very little nausea I have experienced. Tuesday (8 weeks to the day) I got sick a couple of times and every day since has been kind of rough. YUCK! But I guess it could always be much worse. I'm just hoping that this passes pretty quickly. Also, friends warned me that on the second time around, you start showing quicker... well they weren't lying. On Wednesday, Jamie pointed out to me (yeah, thanks Jamie!) that I have a little bump! I'm still in my clothes and I don't think others would really notice my pooch at this point, but I bet it won't be too much longer until I'm in elastic waist jeans. Oh well, what can you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So excited about baby #2!! I remember showing quicker and being sick a lot more with my second! Im so excited for you and hope you don't stay sick for long!
Post a Comment