Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April 30, 2010

Friday, April 30th marked Noah's actual 3rd birthday. Last year I started a tradition of taking Noah's picture first thing when he wakes up on his birthday. Ater a brief photo session of the birthday boy with his morning bedhead, we headed to the kitchen where I had intended to make pancakes in the shape of #3's. I soon realized that the night before, in a pregnancy moment, I drank the last of our milk (something I don't ever drink when I'm not pregnant.) So we loaded up and headed to McDonald's to pick up some pancakes. Jamie decided to take half the day off so we could spend the afternoon together and that's exactly what we did! We went to Spring Park with my mom and had a picnic lunch, played on the playground, and fed the ducks bread. I think Noah's favorite part were the ducks... I'm pretty sure he would have dove in the water after the ducks if I would have let him. We spent the rest of the afternoon at my parent's house with my parent's, Lindsay, and Derrick, where my parents grilled steaks for us. We had a fun day with family! I honestly can't believe 3 years have gone by since Noah entered our lives!









Photobucket

1 comment:

The 6 W's said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Noah!!