We are beyond ecstatic about having another son and I'm so excited that Noah's getting a little brother. I think it will be GREAT for Noah to have a brother to play with and to share the same interests with him. If Noah is still having delays, I think it will be wonderful that his brother can get out in the yard and play with him and show him how to do things that a sister probably wouldn't be as willing to do with him. We are over the moon and can't wait to meet our little guy at the end of October!
Of course, being the planners that we are, we alreaady had names picked out for both a girl and a boy and feel confident that we won't change our minds. Therefore I'm okay with announcing his name! Here are some pictures of our soon-to-be son, Jamieson Collier Brink (whom we will call Collier). Jamie's name is actually Jamieson so that's where Collier's first name comes from.


6 comments:
Congrats!! My coworker just found out this Friday that she is having a boy as well....There must be something in the water in Alabama!
Yay! I was looking forward to hearing what you are having. I love the name.
Congrats Whitney! Love his name! Soo excited for your family!
Congrats! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:O)
yay for Collier!!!!! i LOVE the name! so precious! Sweet little baby boy! My premonitions on the gender of babies is SO off. :) Congrats! Can't wait to meet you Collier!
Boys are wonderful!!! : ) Congrats!!
Post a Comment