Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Blue or Pink???
On Friday, we will be finding out the sex of Baby #2! My aunt does ultrasounds at UAB so we are heading to B'ham so she can let us know what it is. She did an ultrasound at 15 weeks to tell me what Noah was so I'm very hopeful that this baby will cooperate and let us get a good shot! We are very excited to see if we'll be welcoming another little boy or little girl. Majority of the pregnancy, I've felt like it was a girl, mainly because this time my symptoms have been much stronger and quite a bit different from my first pregnancy... although I know that's not really an indication of gender. However, the last 2 weeks, I've been leaning more towards it being a boy. I guess we'll see come Friday morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Soo excited for you & your family! Can't wait to hear if the newest little Brink baby will be a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment