Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here's My Proof...

EVERYONE has always said that Noah (and now Collier) look JUST like their daddy. And people that know my dad say that Noah and Collier look like him, however, I have never gotten any credit for my boys and their looks. The only thing I can take credit for is Noah's curly hair and even my father-in-law tries to steal the credit on that one. We've even been told that they have "Brink earlobes!" What the heck?!? Jamie and I got a kick out that. The funny thing is that even Jamie doesn't think the boys look like him... and especially not like his baby pictures. I actually would love for my boys to grow up looking like their daddy because I obviously think he's one good-looking man! Anyways, I've always just gone along with it because I didn't think they looked like me either so I assumed they got their looks from Jamie... until my mom found a baby picture of me that looks SO MUCH like Noah! So you tell me, do you see the resemblence?

Please overlook the fact that I look like a boy in this picture. I promise I normally was dressed like a girl! :) And, no, my dad didn't wear his hat sitting on top of his head like that... I had been playing with him and taking it off and putting it back on him.


{Me at 3 years old with my dad}
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

omgoodness! This looks just like Noah. He definitely is his Mommy's child! Cute pic! Love it

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I seriously think that both your boys look just like you.