Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Answered Prayers

My dad got the results back from his bone marrow biopsy a few weeks ago and his cancer is down to 9.5%!  God is GOOD!  Since the cancer is now down in the single digits, dad will begin his stem cell transplant sometime in July. 

Here are a few pictures of my family while attending a friend of mine's wedding reception a few weeks ago.  We've been friends ever since my parents built our house right down the street from her parent's.  Not only that, but our sisters are close friends, as well as our dad's and mom's being friends.  Our families went to Disney World together when I was 15 and used to get together all the time when we were younger.  Our dads even owned a business together. Believe it or not, I didn't take a single picture the whole night, but a friends took these two for us and, even though the sun had already set, I thought they turned out great!  This also happened to be my dad's 59th birthday so I think it was very fitting that we were able to capture a family picture.  I plan on there being many more of these family pictures and hopefully the number of people in them will only keep growing with more children! (hint, hint Lindsay!) :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

sweet pictures! Love the one of you 4...it is great!