We took the boys to McGee Pumpkin Patch last Saturday. We didn't get to make it out there last year (brand new baby) so I was excited to go back, plus it was Jamie's first trip. Our first stop was to look at the goats. Noah was brave enough to try and pet them, although I was nervous they would try to bite his hand! They were kind of aggressive! I guess they act that way because they are used to people offering them feed.
We then headed back to find a pumpkin. We chose not to take the hayride out to their pumpkin patch, simply because all 4 of us have TERRIBLE allergies and were already congested without sitting ourselves in a pile of dusty hay. Maybe I sound like a Debbie Downer, but until our boys are asking us to take them on the hayride out to the field, we'll opt out. We chose our pumpkins from the ones that they had already picked.
I think we need this one, Mama
Such a good big brother
After choosing our pumpkins, I tried my hardest to get some cute fall photos of the boys. TRIED being the operative word. Noah refused to look at the camera and Collier kept picking up hay and leaves and putting them in his mouth. This was the best I got!
See what I mean? No happy smiles from Noah when I pulled out the 'ol camera. It's like he's learned to look mad, uninterested, or bored when my camera makes an appearance. Either that, or he'll look everywhere EXCEPT at the camera. I promise he had a good time! If it were up to me, I would have kept trying to get a good shot, but I have a husband who doesn't quite have the patience to sit there for more than 5 minutes trying to make Noah and Collier both look at me while simultaneous smiling perfectly. Regardless, we still had a good time and came home with 2 good-looking pumpkins!
1 comment:
The pictures are great!! One of those goats did bite Kate last year, and both my kds got rashes from their hay ride this year, so I hear ya! Love the fall fun, though :)
Post a Comment