Monday, January 30, 2012

iPhone Photos

My dad received his 2nd stem cell transplant on January 6th so he and mom have been in Nashville.  Me and the boys went up this weekend for our second visit since they've been gone.  Dad is doing well, despite the normal symptoms that accompany the transplant.  He's lost quite a bit of weight since he has no appetite and he's very weak and tired but hasn't had the setbacks that he had back in August with the first transplant.  He has had a pretty bad cough, which any minor thing can turn into something scary when your immune system is wiped out.  They ran several tests to determine the cause of the cough but thankfully, everything came back normal. 




On Monday, we had unseasonably warm temperatures, so while Noah was at PT, Collier and I visited the park.  He loved every minute of it.  I can tell we are going to have a lot of fun together playing outside once spring arrives!








And here some pictures of my handsome big boy ready for church on Sunday, fresh with a new haircut.  I know I'm partial, but he really did look so cute! 
And lastly, a picture of my youngest with his newest obsession.  Technology.  He likes to stay very connected.  I do not condone this behavior but he always manages to find our iPhones and well, he hit the jackpot, getting his hands on both Jamie's iPhone and my iPad.  I snapped a picture before I took them both away (in which a bit of temper tantrum ensued.)

1 comment:

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Whitney! So glad to hear your dad is doing well after the transplant! That is great news. And the boys are looking precious, as always. Hudson is infatuated with technology, too. He'll probably know more about all electronics than me pretty soon. :)