This month's restaurant of choice was City Hardware, Florence's newest restaurant in downtown. The menu was filled with delicious looking entrees, appetizers and sushi. Thank goodness that Florence finally has a restaurant that varies from the norm. And while I ordered the filet and wedge salad, which was A-MAZING, everything I sampled from the other's plates was delicious as well. Unfortunately, I don't think this newly opened restaurant was prepared for a party of 9 because the service was lacking and we were there for 3 hours. However, I must say enjoying dinner with the girls, regardless of how long it takes, is a nice treat every once in a while!
And while the girls were out, the guys played Daddy Daycare at our house. Walker and Collier had a blast playing together, so much so that they stayed up WAAAY past their bedtimes! Noah on the otherhand, doesn't mess around when it comes to sleep. At 7 he went to his room and crawled right up in the bed, covered himself with his blanket and shut his eyes. Sweet little boy.
Tara, Jenna, Lauren, Me, Erika, Kimberly (with baby Houghston),
Amy (with baby B), Sarah Beth and Danette

No comments:
Post a Comment