Saturday, September 26, 2009

Phi Mu Alumni Lunch

This is to all the Phi Mu alums that are not on facebook... UNA's Homecoming is Saturday, Oct. 3 with the parade at 11 on Court Street. At 12 noon, we are all getting together for lunch at Rosie's to catch up with one another. We would love for you all to come! Also, we are tailgating before the game. We will have a Phi Mu table under the HUGE Alumni tent (look for pink balloons). Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

The Penter Family said...

I really want to try to come! We will just have to play it by ear though... I'll let you know when it gets closer to time...

Ali said...

Ahh, I wish I could make it. I hope ya'll have a great turn out! Plan on having it again next year we'll be moved back by then!

"Allie Play" said...

I hope I can make it!!! I would love to see everyone. It will mostly depend on if I can get a sitter for Allie. Don't know if she could handle a long day in Florence.

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

WAAA HOOO! I can't wait!!!