Sunday, October 18, 2009
HELP!!!
I need advice from other mom's out there... Noah is a tad-bit sensitive (maybe that's a bit of an understatement). I think it's adorable that my little boy is sensitive to others feelings and I'm thankful because that's not a quality that you can just teach your child. He's affectionate and sweet, but also into all the typical boy things such as balls, trains, (watching sports on tv...)etc. I can't wait until he's talking and we are able to truly see his little personality. I really think he's going to be a sweet kid. But I'm getting off the subject... my dilemma. Noah is a sympathetic cryer... he cries almost everytime another child cries in his presence! It doesn't matter if we are at home with company or out in public somewhere, if he hears a child cry, ol' waterworks starts up. Even if the other child squeals, he'll think its a cry and start up. I don't know how to break him of this. I thought that by having him around other kids (babies that cry) will help him overcome it but it's not helping. Has any other mother ever had a child do this and HOW or WHEN did they overcome it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whitney...I have no clue how to solve this, but maybe you just have a little man with a BIG HEART!!! :) He's so precious!!!!
Post a Comment