Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a-Cruisin'

When I said in my last post that it was like Noah was getting stronger by the day, I wasn't joking! I can't believe he is already doing this after he just began (consistently) pulling up to stand a few days ago, but today he CRUISED the furniture!!! He stood up by holding on to the recliner and cruised over to me on the couch. I'm shocked... seriously! This kid didn't sit up until he was 15 mo. old, crawled at 27 mo. old (a full year after he sat up), and now he's just taking off! WOO HOO!!! It's crazy!! But I can't say I blame... he's sat on his booty for 2 years because he wasn't strong enough to move so I understand his urgency to get going. :) And I must say, I am sooooo ready for him to begin walking. It's hard on momma to carry a 32 lb. load around all day, plus I have scoliosis, so the combination of the two equals major back pain for me. I'm still trying to convince Jamie that this is reason enough for me to get twice monthly massages... ha, as you can imagine, I'm not getting very far on that one!

9 comments:

The Montgomery Family said...

OH YAY!!!! Whitney that is awesome news!!! Go Noah!!!!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Way to go, Noah!

Jones Family said...

Watch out world, here comes NOAH!!! YEAH!! I am so happy for all of ya'll!!

The Little Family said...

Go Noah Go!!! You'll be chasing him around before you know it!!!!

The 6 W's said...

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats Noah!

KylaB said...

Yay!!! How fun is that gonna be, girl!!!

Karen said...

Yay for Noah! I love reading your blog, Whitney. I'm so excited to see Noah's accomplishments. :)

Melissa Clark said...

Yay Noah! I'm so excited!

Kellie Belue Jordan said...

Noah is such an amazing little boy. Rock On.