This kid is getting into everything and I truly love it. It doesn't bother or annoy me in the slightest, I think it's great. However, I do have to tell him, "No" alot (which he just looks up at me with a grin). Last week, he broke a floor lamp (that had a glass globe around it). Noah pulled up on it and it came crashing down, with the glass globe hitting the mantle, shattering into thousands of pieces. Of course, I should've known better and put it where he couldn't get to it. On Friday, he was crawling under the kitchen table and stood up by holding onto the chair, and he bumped his head on the under side of the table and was stuck! I was able to get a picture of him... I thought it was so funny! It's literally like he's getting stronger every day.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Standing Tall
As of this week, Noah began pulling himself up to standing on his own consistently. He just crawls over to wherever (couch, recliner, coffee table, etc) and just pops right up. Everytime, I make a big deal out of it (because it is!) and I start clapping and saying, "YEAAAA NOAH!!!" and he gets the HUGEST grin on his face... makes him so happy! Also, he and Jamie have a fun new little trick they do. Noah will lay flat on his back on the floor and Jamie grabs him by his ankles and lifts him up (so that he's hanging upside down), Noah will arc his back and kind of flip over so that he's walking on his hands with Jamie holding his ankles still (like doing a handstand or the wheelbarrel). Noah thinks it's hysterical... he wants to do it over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good for Noah! Now it's time to really "childproof"...but I bet it'll mean so much. :) Another step forward for y'all!
Loving it!! WAY TO GO NOAH!!! I can just that big ole grin spreading across his face when you tell him no.. You know it makes you laugh inside. He is making leaps and bounds!
So wonderful!! I can't wait to see the video of his first steps. I know that it will be soon!
That's GREAT!! GO NOAH!! I Love the pic under the table.
Post a Comment