Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Apology

I would like to apologize for the negativity during my last post. Instead of complaining, I should be grateful that we are able to afford insurance because MANY families are not able to. I should be grateful that we have family that have offered to step in and help out with Noah's therapy if we were to need the help. I should be grateful that we were able to put Noah in the Spider Program already once this year. I don't want my blog to be one of those where every single post is a complaint, negative, or drama-filled about whatever is going on in my life. That wasn't my intentions. Nobody has said anything to me about it however, I just feel kind of guilty for griping on the internet. So "I'm soorrryyyy, sooo soorrrryyyyy...."


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

everyone has their bad days... it's perfectly understandable. it's a battle everyday to try and be positive when it seems like things are going wrong...i'm sure nobody thought a negative thing about your post...