Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nesting Already?

I've pretty much decided how I would like to do Collier's nursery, so in my eyes that means, "let's get started!" That room is currently Noah's play room, as it is across the hall from his bedroom. We are moving the boys' playroom downstairs (that's kind of weird to say... "the boys"), however the room that will be their playroom, is currently Jamie's workout room. So we have to do alot of rearranging (and some cleaning and organizing.) I mentioned all of this to Jamie and asked when he would like us to get started and he suggests we wait until after my sister's wedding, which is August 1. Part of the rearranging that we have to do is to lay the flooring in our attic and move some boxes and storage stuff up there, which I know Jamie isn't thrilled about in this crazy heat, so I understand his desire to prolong this project. I agreed with him but later on that evening, I begin thinking about all that I have to do before Collier gets here! If we wait until after Lindsay's wedding, I'll be around 27 weeks. I want to feel good and be able to help in this process but the longer we wait, the less I'll feel like doing. For some crazy reason, the thought of putting off this project kind of had me a bit anxious! I also began thinking about the additional items we'll need for Collier: a double stroller, clothes (his and Noah's birthdays are in completely different seasons), a video monitor, etc. Yikes!! Am I ALREADY experiencing nesting???
Photobucket

No comments: